Thursday, June 4, 2009

May Mayhem

Wow...busy times. I must say this was the fastest school year EVER! I just can't believe its over.

We used our Hurricane Harbor passes for the first time on Memorial Day weekend. I have no pictures because I wasn't sure what to expect with all the kids and stuff we had to carry in. But I'm sure there will be lots as the summer progresses.

Caitlyn had to make an insect out of stuff around the house. She was VERY proud of her ladybug.

Noah (you can barely make out his head) sang with his choir on a field trip.

We went to the FREE Casting Crowns concert at the Ballpark and watched the Rangers beat the A's.


We had a great time at Field Day (fun Day)






My 12year old finally consented (I know I'm the boss) to getting his pictures taken. Laurie did so great with him!



I am now officially the Duncanville Council PTA President....

No comments: