Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mothers Day

We had a very nice Mother's Day weekend. It started out Saturday with 3 tournament soccer games and Noah. He has gotten so much better!


Its really fun to watch his team play as they actually put the strategies of the game together and don't just run around in clumps kicking at the ball.

Turns out they beat an undefeated team that hadn't been scored on ALL year...3-2!
YAY HotShots!


Saturday night, Vince got a new dog. His name is RIP. He's 3 years old and he's in my home on TRIAL! LOL! Caitlyn keeps saying have you made up your mind yet?

I'm scared to death of this dog around my kids but he's actually warming up on me. He is SO sweet and well behaved. He was raised in a very loving home and just wants to be loved on.



The kids made me an apron for work with decorations and their hand prints... Very cute! I forgot to take a picture and its already at work :-(

Hope your Mother's Day was equally blessed.

No comments: