Saturday, April 18, 2009

All Work and No Play.......

Wow! Can't believe its been 3weeks since I posted anything. Thats terrible. It feels like all I do is work and sleep but obviously we have been very active based on the following post. LOL! I guess I just kinda sleep walk through it all.

We have been very busy with soccer. Caitlyn and Noah are both playing and that fills our Saturdays. Lucky for all of us the field is 5min from the house. Noah has improved SO much! He scored his first goal in a few seasons last weekend..(he usually plays defense)

And Caitlyn is still super fast. She's always begging to run on the treadmill. I'm sure she'll make her Grandad proud one day! LOL!

Faithful fans....braving the cold winds.



We got very VERY lucky last week and had the opportunity to suprise the kids with a trip to Great Wolf Lodge. We've been wanting to take them since it opened and it just hasn't been feasable. We got to suprise them and it was WONDERFUL!

We had a "Wolf Den Room"

Josh playing Magi Quest

Noah sporting his Pirate Tattoo...He's very proud of it!

My crew in their fancy coolibar swimsuits compliments of Grannie and Grandma Cash. They are mainly for this summer when they are out in the sun but it sure made it easy to find them in the crowds of the water park!






The girls got an Ice Cream Sundae Pedicure. They thought they were SO cool! They pick their "flavor" of water...Caity got vanilla, Madi chocolate..... She promptly informed me that THE LADY...got her feet dirty with the brown water and exasperated let me know NOW SHE NEEDED A BATH! What a hoot!
They don't let mom's help in the color scheme process.



We did get around to coloring Easter Eggs but it was Sunday evening! I will do another post on Easter soon.


Noah sang in the school choir program last week.....

Finally last night I got to help Laurie with another wedding. I always have fun with her......just trying to have an ounce of her creativity.


2 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Looks like y'all have been busy! Isn't Great Wolf Lodge so great?!

Jill said...

I can never keep up with you, my friend. I hope the job is going well and your family has stayed safe. It looks like you're still fitting all the fun activities in with the kids, and congrats on the nice photos! Take care.