Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kissing

Seriously?! A conversation about kissing? Well, its bound to come up sooner or later...... Amazingly it wasn't a conversation with my 12 year old ~ it was the 6 year old!!!!

It went a little like this ~

Caitlyn: "Daddy, ((blank)) at school said I'm hot and he wants to kiss me."
Vince: "SHAUNNA!" "Caitlyn, go tell your mom, I can't breathe"

Me: blah blah about how nice it feels that someone likes you but kissing is germy and you shouldn't just kiss a bunch of boys, its special, blah blah blah

Caitlyn: "Well he said if I don't kiss him he's gonna kiss (((blank))) instead."

Me: If he wants to kiss you AND another girl you definetly don't want to let him kiss you!!! Bottom line your too young for this! He is too young to ask girls for a kiss!

Caitlyn: AS SERIOUS AS COULD BE. Pauses....Thinks... "MMMM--ooooo-MMMMMM, he is 6 now too!"


ARGH!ARGH!ARGH!


The conversation finally ended well. Good grief I'm not old enough to handle this!

2 comments:

Hooley Family said...

Oh no, was it Antonio? We have been having this conversation at our house too. I didn't think this would start for a few years at least!

Jill said...

Seriously? What are they thinking? Boys still had cooties when I was 6! What has the world come to!?!