Saturday, August 15, 2009

Did I seriously miss the whole summer?

Wow! June4th as a post... Thats pathetic!

What was I doing? Oh yeah! Working 3rd shift, hardly sleeping and then WAM~ truck accident.... 3 hour therapy sessions and pain! LOL! Well atleast now I don't feel as guilty.

Let me TRY to catch us up ~ just in time for school to start.

The school year ended with a bang. My Caity bug graduated from Kindergarten and Noah got lots of awards to end his 3rd grade career.





The truck got totalled....I miss that truck!

But because of God's plan....I got to spend most of the summer home with the kids! Alot of my time was spent at the doctors office but we did hit up Hurricane Harbor almost once a week. Laurie took most of those pictures. Its hard to be motivated to take them yourself when you have the most talented photographer around! LOL!



We had a lot of fun at Sarah's bachlorette party!



Family came down from Missouri for the 4th of July



And then to top it all off ~ my little cheerleaders made their debut ~






To end the summer with a real bang~ A fantastic friend hooked me up with a DAY job and all is happy in the Kile household "for now" anyway ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool!