Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superabundance & Delay

There are too many words slamming around in my brain and I feel like I can't get the right ones to form sentences. Until I get some of the garbage out I'm afraid these might be jumbled short comments that may at times be confusing. That's how it feels for me too but I want to speak and I want to remember. I'm waiting. I'm waiting very imaptiently for answers. The facts are clear: Vince is leaving for rehab. Vince wants to go to rehab. Vince knows there is a problem. THAT is a huge answer to prayer. Vince needs help and I have so many mixed emotions about that. Emotions of fear, guilt, and sadness. I'm not a patient person. I don't like to wait. I'm waiting for the "WHEN Vince will leave" "WHAT will it be like being all alone for at least 30 days" "How will the kids do?" "How will I manage" "Will it work?" "Will he be ok?" "Will he want to be here when he comes home?" My stomach is a wreck. My house is a wreck. My homework is a wreck. And I am barely holding it together. But I can do this. I can let him go because he needs to go and we need the break. God loves me and he divinely had this planned for us to work out in this exact way. So long as He "has this" I need to relax and just trust. Hmmm trust. Well thats a whole other post!

No comments: