Sunday, March 28, 2010

POS-I-TIVE?

5 years, 3mos. and MANY days after the birth of my sweet baby Madilyn. My LAST baby. The last one I was to carry, give birth to, nurse, potty train, see off to school...

A positive pregnancy test?????

WAIT....WHAT???? Who's running this show?

Oh yea, NOT ME!

Praise God, He has a bigger and better plan! I was quickly reminded of one of my most recent favorite songs, "My Savior My God" (Thank you daddy!)
"I am not skilled to understand, what God has willed what God has planned, I only know at his right hand.....stands one who is my Savior"

So after three days of crying, lots of phone conversations with my awesome supportive mother, and my sister who knew all the right words to say, oh and 2 weeks to get used to the idea ~ I'm getting a little excited.

I can't fathom a life without faith in God and His perfect hand in everything.....

1 comment:

Erin said...

What a loved baby you will have! You are right, God has a plan, and you being a mommy again was definitely part of it! :) It will be amazing. I'm so excited for you!