Thursday, October 7, 2010

15 years & 35 weeks

I am amazed at how quickly this pregnancy has gone. I guess I shouldn't be since life is passing us by in a blur.

How is it possible I've been married for 15years? I remember my parents 25th like it was yesterday and I was just a few months pregnant with Joshua. I feel overwhelming blessed today as I relish the good and even bad times that have brought us to today.

Our little girl is due in about 5-7 more weeks. I'm spending lots of time resting as my blood pressure is elevated. She seems to be doing well though and I'm getting anxious to meet her and add her to our home.

The kids are excited and Josh very intensly insisted last night that he is 3rd in line to "hold her first". This meant a lot as his enthusiasm has decreased over the last few months. WHY I worry? Because I'm me.... I know she is going to be absolutely rotten! LOL!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Which evenings are you free? I want to see your preggers belly! I miss you!